Our commitment to sustainability and environmental stewardship is time-tested. ADG has performed energy audits since the early 1980s. Our very first LEED®
design project — in Key West, Florida — was completed more than a decade ago.
We continue to follow technological advances and best practices in sustainable design. Our expertise in computer modeling, paired with a comprehensive understanding of integrated building systems, make us leaders in energy-efficient design and LEED® compliance.
Our firm offers sustainable design expertise in the following areas:
- Energy and water conservation
- Renewable energy opportunities
- Daylighting/daylight lighting response systems
- Indoor air quality system control and monitoring
- Recycled content materials reuse
- Air and water emissions control and monitoring
- Volatile organic compounds and toxic chemicals control/monitoring
- Construction wastes and processes
- Infection control
Our professional energy services include:
We produce computer models for creation, simulation, calculation, and estimation of energy consumption.
Models created for annual energy consumption, calculation, and simulation include a proposed design energy model, as well as multiple orientations of a baseline-of-comparison energy model, all of which are required to document energy saving compliance according to LEED® standards to achieve LEED® Energy Credits.